Lead-acid batteries mainly by the battery slot, battery cover, positive and negative plates, Standard Lead Acid Battery dilute sulfuric acid electrolyte, partitions and accessories.
Introduction to process manufacturing
1 --- lead powder manufacturing
1 # electrolytic lead with a special equipment lead powder through the oxidation screen to meet the requirements of lead powder.
2 --- plate casting
Lead-antimony alloys, lead-calcium alloys, or other alloys of lead are usually cast by gravity into different types of plate grids that meet the requirements.
3 --- plate manufacturing
Standard Lead Acid Battery Mixed with lead powder and dilute sulfuric acid and additives and then applied to the surface of the grid and then dry curing is the polar plate.
4 --- plate into a plate
Positive and negative plate in the role of direct current with dilute sulfuric acid through the oxidation-reduction reaction to produce lead oxide, and then through the cleaning, Standard Lead Acid Battery drying that is used for battery assembly used in positive and negative plates.
5 --- Assemble the battery
Will be different models of different pieces of the plate according to the different needs of the assembly into a variety of different types of batteries.
Lead - acid battery maintenance method
1. Check the battery appearance
Look at the shell with no cracks
The top of the battery, the terminal, Standard Lead Acid Battery the line there is no dust, stains or corrosion.
Replace all the broken batteries
2. If a stain is found above or around the battery, Standard Lead Acid Battery it may indicate that the battery fluid may leak or overflow.
3. Check all battery connections or interfaces
Carefully check for loose or damaged parts
Replace all broken or broken lines
4. Follow the correct guidelines to connect the wires well and make sure they are in good contact with the terminals.
Warning: A, no smoking near the battery!
B, the terminal can not be too tight, otherwise it will cause the terminal break, melting or fire!
Lead-acid battery maintenance methods (C) battery water
(Liquid battery only need to add water)
Only in the full power before the water can be added. Before charging, the water should be immersed in the plate.
If the battery is to be discharged (all or part of it), Standard Lead Acid Battery the water is dipped in the plate.
1. Do not expose the plate to the air
2. Do not fill the water too full, should be below the water hole cover
3. Do not use water containing a lot of minerals
4. Use only distilled or deionized water
Method and procedure:
1. Unscrew the lid of the water hole and check the level of the electrolyte; the lowest level is at the top of the plate
2. If you can not see the electrolyte, the water filled to the dip plate
3. Close the lid and tighten them all
4. Charge the battery before re-adding water (see chapter Charging)
5. After charging is complete, unscrew the lid and check the electrolyte level
6. Fill the water at 1/8 inch from the inlet
7. Clean, replace and tighten all the covers
Warning: absolutely can not add acid to the battery; Standard Lead Acid Battery electrolyte is acid, should avoid skin contact
How to store lead - acid batteries
Be sure to avoid:
1. icing - the battery is placed in a place where it may freeze. Put the battery full of electricity to prevent freezing
2. High temperature - do not let the battery come into direct contact with the radiator or stove. In environments where the temperature is above 80 degrees, the battery accelerates self-discharge methods and steps:
1. Keep the battery fully before storing it
2. Keep the battery in a cool and cool place
3. During storage, check the battery specific gravity (liquid battery) or voltage, when the storage capacity of less than 70%, the storage of the battery should be recharged.
4. Charge the battery before re-use and fill the battery
5. In order to play the best performance, Standard Lead Acid Battery in the re-use of liquid batteries should be balanced when the battery