Lead-acid battery performance, technology is mature. Excellent quality, excellent performance by the user's wide acclaim, high-energy density, sealed structure, long life, high reliability for customers to provide greater convenience. Widely used in finance, communications, electricity, transportation, education, government, military, manufacturing, enterprise and other systems.
● lead plate battery plate, Standard Lead Acid Battery according to the structure and active material into the method can be divided into four categories: paste plate, tube plate, chemical plate, semi-chemical plate.
● Coated plate (coated plate) consists of grating and active material.
● The role of the grid to support the active material and conduction current, so that the current distribution evenly.
● The material of the grid is generally made of lead-antimony alloy, and the maintenance-free battery adopts lead-calcium alloy.
● The main component of the positive electrode active material is lead dioxide and the main component of the negative electrode active material is velvet lead.
● battery separator is a microporous rubber, Standard Lead Acid Battery pigment glass fiber and other materials made of its main role is:
■ to prevent positive and negative plate short circuit.
■ The positive and negative ions in the electrolyte pass smoothly.
■ resistance to positive and negative plate active material off, to prevent positive and negative plate damage due to vibration.
● Therefore, the requirements of the separator to have high porosity, Standard Lead Acid Battery small pore size, acid, no secretion of harmful impurities, a certain strength, Standard Lead Acid Battery in the electrolyte resistance is small, with chemical stability characteristics.
● Electrolyte is an important part of the battery, and its role is to conduct current and participate in electrochemical reactions.
● electrolyte is concentrated sulfuric acid and purified water (to ion water) from the preparation of the electrolyte purity and density of battery capacity and life have an important impact.
● automotive lead-acid batteries with electrolyte density of 1.280 ± 0.005g / cm3 (25 ℃) dilute sulfuric acid.
Battery case, cover (4)
● battery shell, cover is loaded positive, Standard Lead Acid Battery negative plates and electrolyte containers, generally made of plastic and rubber materials.
Exhaust plugs (5)
● generally made of plastic material, the battery from the sealing effect, to prevent air from entering, to prevent oxidation of the plate. At the same time can be charged when the battery generated by the battery discharge, Standard Lead Acid Battery to avoid the battery danger.
● Before use: The blind holes on the exhaust plug must be pierced by wire to ensure that the gas spill out smoothly.
In addition to the above components, the battery also has chain (6), pole (7), saddle (8), liquid level indicator and other parts.